Acid Survivors Foundation is looking for a potential Jr. Officer to provide necessary assistance for the smooth functioning of its IT services and administrative support.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting- PC, Laptop- Hardware & Software
- Ensure smooth operation of ASF IT functions in a cost-effective manner
- Prepare updated program statistics and visualize them on regular basis and maintain a smooth data flow to ensure proper dissemination of updated program interventions
- Maintain LAN, Broadband Internet, and Databases
- Manage prioritized help desk support
- Backup employee attendance and prepare a list whenever necessary
- Maintain CCTV, DVR, and Cameras and backup whenever necessary
- Maintaining inventory of IT resources
- Plan & implement a data backup system
- Maintain attendance system & proximity card machines and update new or outgoing employees’ ID cards to the system
- Conduct training to ensure optimum utilization of IT resources
- Assist to supervisor in providing logistic support and managing the overall logistic processes
- Work with HR & Administration and Finance Department to identify a common approach that largely fits to ASF
- Ensure proper filling of various necessary documents
- Assessing the logistic needs & operational requirements of meetings/ seminar/ workshop
- Negotiate with the respective authorities to get better quality services
- Negotiate with service providers for obtaining the best possible services
- Assist the supervisor with all types of procurement-related activities
- Assist supervisor with inventory & store related activities
- Any other job assigned by the supervisor
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Should have technical knowledge of IT
- Sound knowledge of office equipment
- Good command of English is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Networking and negotiation skills
- Gender-sensitive and Values oriented
- Hardworking and committed to achieving targets
- Integrity, transparency, proactive stance, and team-building capacity
Location: Head Office, Dhaka, and will be required for the field visit.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have a minimum BSc in CSE/ EEE with strong IT knowledge. Required qualifications can be flexible for highly experienced people.
Experience Requirements: Minimum 02 years of work experience in the relevant field.
Age: Age should not exceed 30 years.
Job Nature: Full-time Contractual
Salary: Monthly gross salary BDT 20,000 consolidated
Other Benefits: Weekly 2 holidays, Festival bonus, Mobile Allowance as per the Human Resource Policy Manual of the organization.
Workdays and work hours: 5 days a week from Sunday- Thursday. Office Time is 8:30 am – 5:00 pm including 30 minutes lunch break.
- A signed application addressed to the Executive Director of the organization
- A CV with a recent photograph
Address for Hard Copy Submission:
Acid Survivors Foundation
House # 39, Road #12, Block-Kha, Pisciculture Housing Society, Shekhertek, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207
Soft copy or Email Submission:
Email to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Addressing this, the Executive Director of the Acid Survivors Foundation mentions the post applied for in the subject line.
Please mention the post applied for on the top of the envelope
The application deadline is on or before 18 February 2023
Internal/female candidates are highly encouraged to apply