Job Context: The overall job purpose is to contribute to organizational growth through the creative ideas of resource mobilization, thus to develop concept papers, project proposal writing and capitalizing CSR/donors opportunity.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Update the Resource Mobilization Plan of ASF based on the current scope of work in development and as aligned with the mandate of ASF;
- Learn and adapt the state-of-the-art tools and techniques of fundraising initiatives, as practiced by the renowned NGO, Charity and UN Agencies;
- Work on the fund-raising activities according to the updated Resource Mobilization Plan;
- Search call for proposals (RFP/ RFA) announced by donors and screen them whether these fit with the ASF strategy;
- Write a quality project proposal and concept papers and attain in the Call for Proposals successfully with fulfilling the criteria and due diligence;
- Assist to execute the Plan of Actions to Explore Potential Funding Sources as fund raising initiatives;
- Strengthen communication and lobbying with donors, embassies, corporates, sponsors, charity/foundation) for finding scope of partnership;
- Coordinate with concerned ASF units for exchanging ideas and accumulate INFO/feedback for generating concept papers and/or project proposals;
- Identify the survivors’ need, prepare need assessment report, and reflect these into the project proposal/concept papers to apply for the grants from suitable sources;
- Assist the ASF Management for donors/partners/group meeting, note the action points and follow up to execution status;
- Prepare a monthly plan and submit the monthly accomplishment reports to the supervisor;
- Carry out any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Necessary Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Computer competency including proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel, Canva.
- Creative writing skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Gender-sensitive and Values oriented.
- Integrity, transparency, proactive stance and team-building capacity.
Location: Based in Dhaka and will be required for field visit.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor/Masters in Business Administration/ English/ Economics; A-Level certification candidates will get preference.
Experience Requirements: N/A
Age: Age should not exceed 40 years.
Job Nature: Full-time Contractual
Monthly gross salary: BDT 12,000 – 18,000 based on talent and potential of the candidate
Working day: 5 days in a week (Sunday to Thursday); 40 hours/week
Other benefits: Festival bonus, Mobile Allowance, Career development goal and other benefits as per Human Resource Policy Manual of the organization.
- Application addressing to the Executive Director of the organization
- A CV with a recent photograph
Soft copy or Email Submission:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org addressing, Executive Director, Acid Survivors Foundation mentioning the post applied for in the subject line.
Candidates may send the Hard copies to:
Acid Survivors Foundation
House # 39, Road # 12, Block-Kha, Pisciculture Housing Society, Shakhertek, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207
Application deadline: 27 August 2022
ASF is an equal opportunity employer – Be a proud member of ASF
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply