Job Context:The overall job purpose is to contribute to the Finance and Accounts system having responsible for maintaining regular accounts of ASF, prepare all accounts related documentations, to obtain project-specific permissions, verifying vouchers, data entry in accounting software and preparing financial statement thus leading to the sustainability of the organization.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist to the supervisor to prepare financial reports;
- Necessary assistance to partners finance person.
- Good understanding in the organization’s financial and HR & administrative policy and procedures.
- To ensure proper documentation of any procurement.
- Maintain Advance Register and bill register.
- Petty cash handling, maintain the limit and reconciliation.
- Strong knowledge in tally software ERP 9 and voucher entry.
- Maintain IOU register and make adjustments with financial policies;
- Checking bill vouchers, tally entry and make payments;
- Act as an authorized person for finance unit to collect signs from approval authority and banking;
- Maintain periodically VAT/TAX deposits by treasure challan deducted at source;
- All tax and VAT challan systematically filed and deliver to the respective party/person and govt. Excise duty office when needed;
- Vouchers file;
- Day-to-day finance-related activities;
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation of various accounts;
- Prepare a monthly plan and submit the monthly accomplishment reports to the supervisor;
- Carry out any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Necessary Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- The organization is following best practices of financial and accounting procedures.
- Effective financial policy and compliance.
- Smooth budgetary control, strong internal check and control.
- Financial management report.
- Provide technical support for meetings, workshops, training etc.
- Update of Tally inputs.
- Report writing and prepare work plan.
- Presentation skills.
- Flexibility and a strong commitment to the job.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Time management.
- Integrity, transparency, creative and proactive stance.
- Gender-sensitive and values-oriented.
- Ability to represent ASF as required.
- Hard-working and committed to meeting targets and deadline.
- Integrity, transparency, proactive stance and team-building capacity.
Location: Based in Dhaka and will be required for field visit.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Accounting or relevant subject from a reputed university but CA Intern completed candidates will get preference.
Experience Requirements: 3+ years experience in the relevant field.
Age: Age should not exceed 35 years.
Job Nature: Full-time Contractual
Monthly gross salary: BDT 20,000
Working day: 5 days in a week (Sunday to Thursday); 40 hours/week
Other benefits: Festival bonus, Mobile Allowance, Career development goal and other benefits as per Human Resource Policy Manual of the organization.
- Application addressing to the Executive Director of the organization
- A CV with a recent photograph
Soft copy or Email Submission:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org addressing, Executive Director, Acid Survivors Foundation mentioning the post applied for in the subject line.
Candidates may send the Hard copies to:
Acid Survivors Foundation
House # 39, Road # 12, Block-Kha, Pisciculture Housing Society, Shakhertek, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207
Application deadline: 23 August 2022
ASF is an equal opportunity employer – Be a proud member of ASF
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply